Terms And Conditions
The term ‘FarmerFriend’ or ‘us’ or ‘we ‘or “company” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kapurthala, Punjab. Our company registration number is U74999PB2016PTC045771. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By using the Website, Application of FarmerFriend, you agree that:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence as per Indian Panel law.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You will only use the Services for lawful purposes; you will not use the Services for sending or storing any unlawful material or for deceptive or fraudulent purposes.
- You will not use the Services to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to all registered or non-registered users/ citizens of India.
- If you use the Services, or any content accessible through the FarmerFriend, for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to contacting, advertising to, soliciting or selling to, anyone this fall under your responsibility for taxes and liability , FarmerFriend does not take any responsibility of your actions/transactions.
- You will not copy or distribute the Software or any content displayed through the Services without prior written permission from the Company.
- You are aware that when requesting Services by SMS text messages, standard messaging charges may/will apply.
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification credentials we provide you which allows access to the farmer friend.
- You will not use the Website or Software in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Company server, or the networks connected to any Company server.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website and/or to any service, account, resource, computer system and/or network connected to any Company server.
- You will not deep-link to the Website or access the Website manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process and/or device to scrape, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content on the Website, unless the Company has given you permission to do so in writing.
- You will not copy any content displayed through the website, for republication in any format or media.
- You will not conduct any systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website, Software or Services.
- You will not try to harm other Users or the Company, the Website, Software or Services in any way whatsoever.
- Company reserves the right to respond/act to any question/explanation seeking information about financial transactions or details to its registered users.
- You can use the services or support the Farmer Friend with our own consent and intention therefore company does not hold any responsibility for financial explanations for your transactions and contributions towards farmer friend.
- You will report any errors, bugs, unauthorized access methodologies or any breach of our intellectual property rights that you uncover in your use of the Website, Software or Services.
You are the sole authorized User of any account you create through the Services. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree that you shall monitor your account to prevent use by minors, and you will accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of your password or your account by minors. You may not authorize others to use your User status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your User account to any other person or entity. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account, you will notify the Company immediately. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an account or use the Services if you have been previously removed by the Company, or if you have been previously banned from use of the Services.
- (a) User Content : The Company may provide you with interactive opportunities through the Services, including, by way of example, the ability to post User ratings and reviews (collectively, “User Content”). You represent and warrant that you are the owner of, or otherwise have the right to provide, all User Content that you submit, post and/or otherwise transmit (“Make Available”) through the Services. You hereby grant the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, fully paid, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, fully sublicense able right and license to use, copy, display, publish, modify, remove, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works, distribute and/or otherwise use the User Content in connection with the Company’s business and in all forms now known or hereafter invented (“Uses”), without notification to and/or approval by you. You further grant the Company a license to use your username and/or other User profile information, including without limitation your ratings history, to attribute User Content to you in connection with such Uses, without notification or approval by you.
- (b) Feedback : You agree that any submission of any ideas, suggestions, and/or proposals to the Company through its suggestion, feedback, wiki, forum or similar pages (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that the Company has no obligations (including without limitation, obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback and you hereby grant to Company a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, fully paid, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, fully sublicense able right and license to use, copy, display, publish, modify, remove, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works, distribute and/or otherwise use such Feedback.
- (c) Ratings and Reviews : To the extent that you are asked to rate and post reviews of Food Service Providers or other businesses (“Ratings” and “Reviews”), such Ratings and Reviews are considered User Content and are governed by this Agreement. Ratings and Reviews are not endorsed by the Company and do not represent the views of the Company or its affiliates. The Company does not assume liability for Ratings and Reviews or for any claims for economic loss resulting from such Ratings and Reviews. Because we strive to maintain a high level of integrity with respect to Ratings and Reviews posted or otherwise made available through the Services, you agree that: (i) you will base any Rating or Review on first-hand experience with the Food Service Provider or business; (ii) you will not provide a Rating or Review for any Food Service Provider or business for which you have an ownership interest, employment relationship or other affiliation or for any of that company’s competitors; (iii) you will not submit a Rating or Review in exchange for payment, free food items, or other benefits from a Food Service Provider or business and (iv) your review will comply with the terms of this Agreement. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any Rating or Review could diminish the integrity of the Ratings and Reviews, we may exclude such User Content without notice.
Intellectual Property Ownership
The Company alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Website, the Software and the Services. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Website, the Software or the Services, or any intellectual property rights owned by the Company. The Company name, the Company logo, and the product names associated with the Website, the Software and Services are trademarks of the Company or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them. You agree that you will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website, the Software or the Services.
Return, Refund and Cancellation policy & Payment Terms
- (a) Prices. You understand that Company reserves the right to change services prices at any time, at its discretion. You are liable for all transactions taxes on the Services provided under this Agreement (other than taxes based on the Company’s income). Payment will be processed by the Company, using the preferred payment method designated in your account.
- (b) No Refunds. Charges paid by you for service of farmer friend are non-refundable. The Company has no obligation to provide refunds or credits, but may grant them, in each case in Company’s sole discretion and you agree and accept that the maximum refund amount will be half of amount (Exactly 50 %) of transaction/charges you paid on Farmer Friend website or applications.
- (c) Promotional Offers. The Company, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of our Users. These promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. We encourage you to check back at our Website periodically if you are interested in learning more about how we charge for the Software or Services.
- (d) Fees for Services and Software. The Company may change the fees for our Services as we deem necessary or appropriate for our business.
- (a) Third-Party Websites, Applications and Advertisements. The Services may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) and applications (“Third-Party Applications”) and advertisements (“Third-Party Advertisements”) (collectively, “Third-Party Websites & Advertisements”). When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website, Third-Party Application or Third-Party Advertisement, the Company will not warn you that you have left the Company’s Website or Services and will not warn you that you are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites & Advertisements are not under the control of the Company. The Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications or any Third-Party Advertisements. The Company provides these Third-Party Websites & Advertisements only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third-Party Websites & Advertisements, or their products or services. You use all links in Third-Party Websites & Advertisements at your own risk. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications, and make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
- (b) App Stores. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Application is dependent on the third party from which you received the Application license, e.g., the Apple iPhone or Android app stores (“App Store”). You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and the Company and not with the App Store. The Company, not the App Store, is solely responsible for the Software and the Services, including the Application and the Services, the content thereof, maintenance, support services and warranty therefor, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance or intellectual property infringement). In order to use the Application, you must have access to a wireless network, and you agree to pay all fees associated with such access. You also agree to pay all fees (if any) charged by the App Store in connection with the Application or the Services. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Application is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable third-party terms of agreement (e.g., the App Store’s terms and policies) when using the Application. You acknowledge that the App Store (and its subsidiaries) are intended third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement and have the right to enforce them.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates (each, an “Indemnified Party”), from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from (a) your User Content; (b) your misuse of the Website, Software or Services; (c) your violation of this Agreement; or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations through or related to the use of the Website, Software or Services. In the event of any claim, allegation, suit or proceeding alleging any matter potentially covered by the agreements in this section, you agree to pay for the defense of the Indemnified Party, including reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by the Indemnified Party. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any Indemnified Party for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party, or for such party’s negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Website, Software or Services. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your account, this Agreement, or your access to the Website, Software and/or Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF LAW, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AND MAY BE MADE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS OR LINKS.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL MALWARE. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE ECONOMIC COSTS.